Dose For Excel 3.5.8 – Release Notes (01-Sep-2022)
Good news! Dose for Excel 3.5.8 comes with useful new features, and excellent feature improvements! You can always upgrade your version for free for lifetime.
- DOSE » Sort: you can now sort your sheets based on custom lists you added in Excel.
- Once you create a new worksheet, Dose for Excel will check the current active worksheet name and look for it in the recent added custom lists then it will automatically rename your new worksheet as the next value in the custom list. Example: If you have custom list (Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, etc..) , and your active worksheet called “Feb”, once you create a new worksheet the Dose for Excel will automatically rename the new worksheet as “Mar” and so on.
- DOSE » Duplicates: We added a new feature to color duplicated formulas based on FormulaR1C1 so you can easily know which formula does not match others or that it is being edited by user.
- DOSE » Text » Trim Spaces: this is enhanced to remove all type of spaces even the Char(160) like when you copy text from web to your Excel that would be difficult to be removed by fashion way.
- DOSE » Data Cleaning: this is enhanced to remove all type of spaces even the Char(160) like when you copy text from web to your Excel that would be difficult to be removed by fashion way.
- Color duplicates (Matched Values) can now detect matched values out of formulas.
- Links tab is now available in Settings » Show/Hide Tabs.
- Translations for all Dose for Excel components naming and labels have been completed.
- Optimization on some features in order to apply them faster have been done.
- Reading layout is working properly now with conditional formatting, you can change the colors from Settings » Reading Layout.